What We’ll Learn
- An OBM: What is it?
- How to know when you’re ready to outsource
- Am I feeling overwhelmed?
- Should I be doing this task?
- Are my relationships suffering because of my business?
- Top three tasks clinicians usually do but should outsource:
- Telephone service and scheduling
- Day to day practice management
- Organization systems
- The difference between a VA and an OBM
- How Frances collaborates with clinicians to run their practices
- How to track results from an OBM
- How clinicians can prepare to hire an OBM
Frances Website: My Solution Services
Frances Email: email@example.com
More Resources On The STC Blog
Building Your Private Practice Website: The DIY Guide: The #1 advice I receive from successful private practitioners is to build a private practice website as quickly as possible. I put together this step by step guide to help you get started.
STC Resource Page: A growing list of tools, tips, and books to guide your private practice journey.
“Using Podcasting To Grow Your Business” Podcasting Workshop: As STC has grown, I also teach other helpers and healers how to use podcasting to grow their business and impact in the world. If you’ve been thinking about launching a podcast, please join us =).
Thank You for Listening
I know that our lives are busy, and I’m grateful that you took the time to listen to this week’s podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it with our colleagues and friends using the social media buttons on this page.
Please consider leaving an honest rating and review for the podcast on iTunes as this helps the podcast reach more of our colleagues who want to build successful practices.
Finally, feel free to join over 3,000 of our colleagues who are signed up for the Selling the Couch newsletter.
You’ll learn valuable tips to build and grow your practice and get the podcast episodes delivered right to your inbox.
You’ll also get FREE access to The Tax Write-Off Check List for Mental Health Private Practitioners.