My guest today is Nicole Liloia, LCSW in New Jersey. We’re talking about thinking outside the box when it comes to creating multiple income streams and scaling our businesses. Nicole has the experience to teach us how to NOT be dependent on trading time for income. Want to know more? Join us!
What We’ll Learn
- Why you should consider multiple income streams
- What it means to “scale your business” and why it’s important
- “Don’t trade dollars for hours!”
- Why you should scale to serve more people
- Why you should outsource those tasks that really drain you
- Scaling means looking at the long-term profitability of your business
- Knowing your weak areas allows you to get help where you need it
- From “staying in your head” to taking action
- How to start with alternative income streams:
- Solidify your main income stream
- Add in some passive income streams
- Nicole’s top three tips:
- Dedicate time for your business
- Batch the writing and other tasks
- See yourself as a CEO
- Nicole’s top three mistakes:
- Not investing enough in outside help
- Overthinking things
- Expecting that YOU need to control everything
Nicole Liloia (Find out more about Nicole’s work)
Batch Like a Boss (Find Nicole’s resource, Batch Like a Boss!)
Find Nicole on all social media platforms: @Nicole Liloia
UpWork (Find freelancers when you need them!)
Fiverr (A global online marketplace of tasks and services)
Toggl (Learn how to track your time!)
Thank You for Listening
I know that our lives are busy, and I’m grateful that you took the time to listen to this week’s podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it with our colleagues and friends using the social media buttons on this page.
Please consider leaving an honest rating and review for the podcast on iTunes as this helps the podcast reach more of our colleagues who want to build successful practices.
Finally, feel free to join over 4,000 of our colleagues who are signed up for the Selling the Couch newsletter.
You’ll learn valuable tips to build and grow your practice and get the podcast episodes delivered right to your inbox.
You’ll also get FREE access to The Tax Write-Off Check List for Mental Health Private Practitioners.
Today’s Awesome Sponsor – TheraNest
TheraNest helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with ease and efficiency.
Get 21 days free trial and 20% off the monthly fee for the first 3 months: TheraNest