Today’s episode is a solo session in which I discuss Smart Ways to Repurpose Blog Content. I tried doing a Facebook Live recently on this topic, but there were technical difficulties. I knew it would be a great topic for the STC podcast, so we’re talking about taking existing content and presenting it in different ways. Join me!
What We’ll Learn
- What is repurposing? Taking a piece of content and distributing the core message through different platforms
- Why is this important?
- It drives traffic from different sources
- It saves time
- It provides for various learning styles
- Three Tips in Repurposing Content:
- Learn what is already popular
- Ask what you know about potential clients
- Start with ONE piece of core content
Repurposing a blog post: The specifics, including using it as an outline, a Facebook Live post, a transcript, a podcast, a word graphic, a Youtube video, a newsletter, and MORE!
Thank You for Listening
I know that our lives are busy, and I’m grateful that you took the time to listen to this week’s podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it with our colleagues and friends using the social media buttons on this page.
Please consider leaving an honest rating and review for the podcast on iTunes as this helps the podcast reach more of our colleagues who want to build successful practices.
Finally, feel free to join over 5,000 of our colleagues who are signed up for the Selling the Couch newsletter.
You’ll learn valuable tips to build and grow your practice and get the podcast episodes delivered right to your inbox.
You’ll also get FREE access to The Tax Write-Off Check List for Mental Health Private Practitioners.