Welcome! Today’s guest is Hal Elrod, the best-selling author of one of the most life-changing books ever written! It’s called The Miracle Morning and has received over 700 Five Star reviews on Amazon. Hal has also written for Chicken Soup for the Soul, and currently writes for Entrepreneur.com. He is a Hall of Fame business achiever, an international keynote speaker, and one of the world’s top success coaches. Hal hosts a top personal achievement podcast called “Achieve Your Goals with Hal Elrod.” Listen to our exciting conversation to learn how you can change EVERYTHING about your life simply by changing HOW YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING!
Hal’s story began when he was 20 years old. A drunk driver hit him, and he sustained horrific injuries. He bled to death, came back to life, and then lingered between life and death for six days. When he regained consciousness, he was told he had permanent brain damage and would likely never walk again.
After this life-changing event, Hal’s life took the following course:
- Hal applied the “Five Minute Rule” to bounce back and face the future. This rule is a tool used in sales training, and can be helpful to anyone encountering life’s difficulties.
- Life became GREAT! Hal wrote his first book, Taking Life Head On. He bought his dream house, bought his dream car, made the business Hall of Fame with his company, started his coaching business, and launched his career as a professional keynote speaker.
- The economic crash of 2008 changed it all. He lost everything, couldn’t pay his bills, and plummeted into deep depression. He was at “rock bottom.”
- A quote by Jim Rohn turned his life around. Listen to hear the quote and its dramatic effect on Hal’s future!
- Hal set out to develop the “ultimate personal development routine.” It focused on a morning success ritual and changed his life when he put it into practice.
- Hal’s life took a DRAMATIC turnaround! EVERYTHING got better when he started working on growing and improving himself.
- He called his program “My Miracle Morning,” and soon turned it into a book.
The book revolves around the word “Life-SAVERS,” using an acronym to remember the six essential steps: SILENCE, AFFIRMATIONS, VISUALIZATION, EXERCISE, READING, and SCRIBING. Listen to hear Hal describe in detail how to implement these steps!
Why does this program work for SO MANY PEOPLE? It is scalable and customizable to fit into any lifestyle and schedule. A successful morning routine sets the tone and context for the day, and makes you more centered and focused. It will take you to “THE NEXT LEVEL” no matter how successful or unsuccessful you are! “The Miracle Morning is the fastest way to get to where you want to be!”
Links and Resources:
Miraclemorning.com (you can get parts of the book for free to help start a morning routine)
Miracle Morning (on Facebook—you can connect with others who have implemented the program)