Welcome! My guest today is Lourdes Viado, LMFT, in private practice in Las Vegas, NV. We are discussing the private practice journey, its fears and challenges, and how to be successful. You’ll be captivated by Lourdes’ words of wisdom, authenticity, and transparency. Join us!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- A favorite quote with meaningful impact on Lourdes’ life: “You do your dissertation the way you do life.”
- Being really honest about challenges
- Fears and challenges on the private practice journey
- “It was a good idea, but it just wasn’t a good idea for ME.”
- Staying true to who you are
- Being authentic
- Trying too hard to be “out there”
- Giving permission to be yourself
- Going with intuition and taking a PAUSE
- Areas of growth: modeling for clients
- “Shiny Object Syndrome”—How to defeat it!
- Your ONE thing
- Lourdes tackles the questions in the Hot Couch Round, emphasizing the need for time for herself EACH day, the value of an online personality test, a favorite business book, and more!
- Lourdes has a podcast! Listen to her reasons for launching this endeavor.
www.lourdesviado.com/womenindepth (Lourdes’ podcast Women In Depth)
This episode is sponsored by:
Have you attended one of the monthly, free webinars from Kelly & Miranda? These gals will re-inspire you about the beauty of this work, and the joy of running a happy private practice and helping your community. Go to http://zynnyme.com/events to check out their next free webinar, or watch recordings of previous training!