The best way to grow a private practice is to build solid and supportive relationships with colleagues.
Or what if we have tough case and simply want an easy way to find colleagues who consult on specific types of cases that fall outside of our clinical expertise (e.g., when there’s custody involved or complex trauma)?
A Simple Solution: The STC Directory
- It’s easy to use.
- Will take very little time, since everything is organized, succinct, and to the point.
- Thinks “outside the box” with niches private practitioners work with.
- Provides TONS of value.
- Is very inexpensive .
Who the STC Directory Serves
The STC Directory is a good fit no matter where you are in the private practice journey.
Dream: Thinking about private practice.
- The grad student / pre-licensee who dreams of private practice but feels overwhelmed at the thought of running a business.
- The therapist who dreams of private practice but is scared to take the leap.
Leap: Made the leap into private practice.
- The clinician who starts their private practice because their agency job was making them sick.
- The clinician unsure of how to get referrals for ideal clients (or even that first client!).
Grow: Thinking about adding additional services to private practices
- The clinician who wants to add another service (e.g., going from seeing individuals to starting a group).
- The clinician who struggles to grow their practice and wonders how others do it so well.
Scale: Wants to create additional income streams and stop trading time to create income.
- The colleague who works crazy hours in their practice and compromises their health and wellbeing.
- The therapist who wants to expand their business beyond the therapy room and create other income streams.
Three Resources In One Package To Connect And Support Helpers and Healers in Private Practice
An online directory that makes it easier for:
- REFERRALS. Refer and get ideal clients from colleagues locally, nationally, and internationally.
- CONSULTATIONS. Receive solid case and business consultation and build our own consultation services.
- SUPERVISION. Allow supervisees needing hours for licensure to find supervisors and for supervisors to share their services.
- CONNECTION. Connect and collaborate with colleagues who share our passions.
A growing video library of what’s working in private practice and scaling beyond.
4 to 6 Live Q&A’s Per Year in the Form Of:
- DEEP DIVE. Honest conversations with colleagues about their day to day journey as practitoners (e.g., what’s working for them, how they get referrals, how they work through fears, etc). More in depth that the STC podcast and with questions that I can’task given the public nature of a podcast.
- HOW TO. “How To” do certain things in private practice (e.g., how to market an online practice) and scaling beyond (e.g., how to create an e-course that sells).
- RESOURCE PAGE. A growing list of software, services, products, etc to help grow your practice (along with discount codes!).
- WEBSITE REVIEW. Conversations with website building experts to improve your practice website.
Connect with other helpers/healers to share quality referrals with for people who aren’t good fits for you and receive quality referrals from like-minded colleagues who are looking for good resources.
- STC BOOK CLUB. We read some of the top books in business and marketing, share insights, and inspire one another to apply learnings to grow our businesses.
- LIVE Q/A. Interactive conversations with other successful helpers/healers and other practical topics (e.g., retirement planning, buying health insurance, etc).
- CHEAT SHEET. A “quick glance” sheet to make it easier to cross refer so that we obtain our “ideal fit” clients.
- RESOURCE EXCHANGE. Tools, websites, blog posts, etc. to better support those we serve.
What Other Colleagues Are Saying
Registration closes in:
Other Ways STC is Contributing to Make the World a Better Place
This trip changed my life and put a vision in me to do something more.
Bombay remains one of the world’s epicenters of sex trafficking, and the latest data indicates that 20.9 million people are victims each year around the globe.
To give some context, that’s larger than the population of New York state.
55% of victims are women and girls, and 26% are children.
One of our family’s dreams is to create a fund for children who’ve been rescued (pay for books/uniforms, counseling, learning support, etc) and to support the victims of sex trafficking (trauma counseling, vocational assistance, medical needs, etc).
Our family has decided to donate 50% of profits of STC Directory to support non-profits in the fight against sex trafficking.
These amazing organizations work in an area called Kamathipura, the largest concentrated red light district in the world to:
- Rescue men women, men, and children from brothels.
- Provide a quality education to children who’ve been rescued.
- Conducts medical camps to combat illnesses like HIV/AIDS.
- Provide vocational and trauma counseling services.
My dream is that this Directory becomes the largest online referral network and hi quality learning center for helpers and healers in private practice.
I believe this will make our journey easier and look forward to walking along with you =)
Registration closes in: