Where do your ideal clients hang out? Who are the people and organizations that are serving them? These are questions you should answer as you consider narrowing your focus and attracting your ideal clients. Today’s show dives into the practical steps you can take to accomplish these important goals.
Keri Nola is a dear friend who has been on the show before. Keri has branched out of her psychotherapy background to mentor, awaken, and support healers of all kinds through her newly established practice in San Diego. She has a lot of answers to the questions we might ask about attracting ideal clients. She explains why it’s best to focus on the ideal client, how to find those ideal clients, and why those ideal clients need the services you offer.
This will be the final episode of 2018, as I take some time to focus on my new responsibility as a father and enjoy the holidays with my family. I hope you’ll plan to join us for more great conversations in 2019!
The doors have just opened for Healers Code Live in San Diego! If you’re ready to increase your abundance and activate client attraction, then you definitely need to be there! It’s happening Jan 12-13, 2019. Check out all the details here, and get your ticket before it sells out!
Building a practice that serves your ideal client is much easier than trying to weed through every other type of client to build your practice. Build it to meet the needs of your ideal clients and it's the perfect match! Click To Tweet
What We’ll Learn
- Why we should focus on an ideal client: “When we try to talk to everyone, we end up talking to no one.”
- How a direct focus helps people feel seen, heard, and understood
- A focused approach fosters confidence in clients, that they know we are experts and deal with these issues every day
- Know who you are as a clinician and who your client is
- How Keri’s notebook of topics and issues became the copy on her website to attract clients with similar needs
- A heart-inspired strategy to help clients take action
- How Keri found her niche with trauma work after taking time to ease into the experience
- How our practice, our purpose, and our vision evolve over time
- Three practical tips on attracting an ideal client:
- Know who your ideal client is
- Clearly communicate with them
- Go where they are
- Learn how to connect with other people and organizations who are already serving your clients
- Market in a way that’s authentic and comfortable to you, whether that means focusing on social media or not
- Use “energetic marketing” to make your words align to attract clients and not repel them
- Coming in January 2019, Keri’s Healers Code Live event!
Healers Code Live – Join Kerri at her event!
Get your first month’s service FREE at Brighter Vision
Thank You for Listening
I know that our lives are busy, and I’m grateful that you took the time to listen to this week’s podcast. If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it with our colleagues and friends using the social media buttons on this page. Please consider leaving an honest rating and review for the podcast on iTunes as this helps the podcast reach more of our colleagues who want to build successful practices. Finally, feel free to join over 5,000 of our colleagues who are signed up for the Selling the Couch newsletter. You’ll learn valuable tips to build and grow your practice and get the podcast episodes delivered right to your inbox. You’ll also get FREE access to The Tax Write-Off Check List for Mental Health Private Practitioners.