[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/sellingthecouch/STC_Melvin_Varghese_Edited.mp3″ title=”Five Ways to Authentically Connect with Referral Sources” artist=”Melvin talks about” background=”default” ]
Today’s show is a solo episode with yours truly, and we are discussing Five Ways to Authentically Connect with Referral Sources. We all know that these connections are important for our practices, and I’m excited to share what I’ve learned personally. Join me!
What We’ll Learn
- Identify where your ideal population hangs out and who is in front of them
- Try my exercise to break down where they are and what they are reading and listening to
- Personalize the connection
- Come from a heart of service
- How can I serve them?
- What can I do to further their business?
- Surprise them and create a win-win-win
- Give them something helpful as you share your expertise and knowledge
- Go deep instead of wide with referral sources
- When they get to know you, they will know you do good work
Thank You for Listening
I know that our lives are busy, and I’m grateful that you took the time to listen to this week’s podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it with our colleagues and friends using the social media buttons on this page.
Please consider leaving an honest rating and review for the podcast on iTunes as this helps the podcast reach more of our colleagues who want to build successful practices.
Finally, feel free to join over 5,000 of our colleagues who are signed up for the Selling the Couch newsletter.
You’ll learn valuable tips to build and grow your practice and get the podcast episodes delivered right to your inbox.
You’ll also get FREE access to The Tax Write-Off Check List for Mental Health Private Practitioners.
Today’s Awesome Sponsor – TheraNest
TheraNest helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with ease and efficiency.
Get 21 days free trial and 20% off the monthly fee for the first 3 months: TheraNest